Yuki Web service - SearchContacts
This web service shows a list of contacts from a domain that comply to the entered search criteria.
The session ID as given in the Authenticate method (accessKey).
The identifier of the administration. For a description on where to find the administrationID, please refer AdministrationID.
(searchoption value - explanation)
- All - searches in all fields to the entered SearchValue
- Postal code
- Code - contact code
- CoCNumber - Chamber of Commerce number
The search value is sought in one of the above search options.
sortOrder (how results are sorted)
(sortOrder value - explanation)
- Name - Full contact name (first name + middle name + last name)
- CreatedAsc - Ascending order based on creation date
- CreatedDesc - Descending order based on creation date
- ModifiedAsc - Ascending order based on modified date
- ModifiedDesc - Descending order based on modified date
- HID - Sorted on unique Human ID
This filter only shows contacts in the search result after a given modified date.
(active value - explanation)
- Both - Shows both active as inactive contacts in the search result
- Active - Only shows active contacts in the search result
- Inactive - Only shows inactive contacts in the search result
With a result of 100 contacts it is possible that there are more pages available. Click on the coming pageNumber until no more results are found.